3/11/2007

I don't like the opportunist.

Though I have to admit I am an aggressive person, I try hard to prevent from being a opportunist. I think it's not only makes people feel uncomfortable but also lose one's own class. I am so glad to have several sincere friends who can always point out my shortage in a sharp way but never forget to share their resource and experience to give me aid in very need as well. Meanwhile, I love to share everything with my friends as possible.

Recently, I met some people, so-called Mr/ Miss Insincerely, and experienced something very suck. Honestly, I can't help to look back to myself to see if I have the same problem because it's bloody sick. I want to make a point briefly. As we grow, we will surprisingly realize how small the world is and how hard to maintain our own reputation in order to have a long way. We don't have to be so eager that disgust/ offense the people who may help us in time in the future.

Let's be a better man.

沒有留言: