4/03/2007

Downside Risk

It takes courage to be different.

Recently, I faced to lots of decision makings-- to ask or not? to take or not? Thanks to my innocent and enthusiasm, I can almost get them over and figure out my own picture. People always try to convince you what' right, what's wrong, what's possible and what's not. You may take them seriously or just smile and walk by.

Actually, it's too early to say never. Joseph said that you guys have nothing to lose! We do.

When I encounter some challenges and feel a little bit frustrated, I will ask to myself what's my fear-- the challenge itself or my own limitation and inability. Most of time, I take the dignity over seriously. I don't want to lose something, therefore I refuse to try it. It's ridiculous in fact. If I shut the door, I will never see the scene of the beautiful world. luckily, I'm still a student that means I still have room to make mistakes. In other words, I have no downside risk.

沒有留言: