9/12/2008

Reunion of NTU Debate Club

Thanks to Yin Wei's arrangement, we have a warm and interested gathering. Still miss the days we fought together and won together though sometimes we felt frustrated w/ our own limitation or the imperfect of the world. Mistakes and misunderstandings could be forsaken so easily at that time.

Every time I talk w/ Yin when he come back, can always bring some courage and faith to my life. We competed well in college life, meanwhile we co worked well when it comes to kill the common enemy. I am not such a gifted debater as Yin that I must pay times of effort to catch up w/ and make sth different.

Eager to win is the common personality in our club. It's also the battles we experienced together makes our friendship concreted. Though we work in different area and industry, I will never forget the way I come from and the place I used to belong to.
Posted by Picasa

沒有留言: