11/04/2008

Latte

Still remember the beautiful afternoon. I took my iced latte and waited for the sunset @ 高雄西子灣.
I brought lent book wrote by John Niff and sat by 英國打狗領事館. Can't forget the peaceful atmosphere and the breathtaking scene.

I was a quasi-second lieutenant at that time who was nervous and struggling w/ a totally strange world. In order to save money and take some adventure, I loved to stay in 高雄 in holidays. I visited 城市光廊,三多商圈,高雄誠品,夢時代,鳳山圖書館,曹公廟,龍虎塔... Sometimes, I paid $250 to sleep in 國軍英雄館 w/ strangers. If good luck, would own a whole room.

I found I like to take a walk. When you travel a city by your own feet instead of motor, you will have different perspective to this city. You can "feel" the city physically. And that can just embody the culture and the most subtle part in the city.

At that wonderful afternoon, I had my latte and good reading. I laid back and watched around. Suddenly, sth catch my attention! The color! The perfect match colors!

I saw the wall w/ brick red under the incredible blue sky. Behind the wall was a old Oliver tree. The Oliver green is so fresh that I could even smell it! I bet it's the best match!! if there were a tie w/ that kind of colors, I would buy it w/o hesitating!!!

The vivid image and easy breeze are so deeply touched me that I can't help take a picture immediately once I killed time in a strange coffee shop in 師大夜市. The latte, the brick red, the Oliver green, my spiritually free days... are all coming back.
Posted by Picasa

沒有留言: