12/24/2008

Business Cycle

In the past 6 months, I have experienced the downturn of business cycle-- the fewer customer #, smaller basket size, tighter inventory controlling...-- Can't help but wondering, is there any specific sign of the business cycle turning point in FMCG industry?

As a junior, I am more like an observer. The process of each call brings me a lot of insights in terms of physical operation process or numerical operation information. When I look back and check what I've learned in college life, I find everything transformed a lot! Industry analysis is no longer the dull ratio comparison or 5 forces. It's alive!!

Therefore, I find my job is not only a process of contribution but also a process of evolution. Start to find the key of transformation, and start to seek for the whole picture I want to see!

沒有留言: