1/19/2009

Step Forward

Thank you for being fuel of my mind for such a long period. Can't believe I can be here-- be fluent in Eng, be a master, be so close to your world and then leaving w/o hesitating--. Used to be your listener, used to depend on your opinion, used to join every gathering w/ you, used to wait for you.

To pleasure you, I have reason to make myself stronger mentally and physically. To attract your attention, I have reason to be aggressive and eager. I thought it's my dream because you dreamed for it. But I am wrong...

I'm just not in your dream, your life. I am nothing but whom you used to be w/. I were tired... just don't even want to try to be the hero in your eyes.

The aggressiveness and passion for winning within me exist because of my belief and willing not anyone's expectation. Step forward!

沒有留言: